.

Monday, August 15, 2011

"Otis" beat remake by "Kay Kay"

I just stumbled across this on JumpOff.TV
First off....Kanye better not just watch, but guard the throne with this chick on the come up.
Normally this would be just the average beat remake video on youtube but, I haven't EVER seen nor searched for a female producer. That makes this video/beat that much more impactfull (is that a word? oh well) PLUS! she's Asian. DOPE. Shout Out to all my Asian hip-hop female producers. You might have heard of her...I haven't but I am subscribed via youtube as of right now. peep her remake of Kanye West & Jay-Z's "Otis"...


shout out to all my females in the male dominated hip-hop circuit!
for more info on Kay Kay make sure you add/join/subscribe /like etc.

@kaykaybeats
FACEBOOK
REVERBNATION
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
SOUNDCLOUD
MYSPACE

KayKayBeats.com
HardBodyTV.net


-out-


No comments:

Post a Comment